Press


Time Out New York
"Critic's Pick"
                                                   New York Times
"A well programmed night"
                                                                                                                     New York Daily News "Editor's Pick"

Feb 27, 2013

Sometimes I Do Theater

Theater degrees may not be useful for much, but they are useful for, well, theater! I'm proud to be performing in the new original piece The Spectator and the Blind Man: Stories of Seeing and Not Seeing presented by the New York Frigid Festival and written by my friend and sidekick, Dr. Leona Godin. 

And lookie! Here's a trailer where you can see me as a blind pianist. And let me tell you, playing piano blind is about as easy as it sounds.



Tickets and info available HERE.

No comments: