Press


Time Out New York
"Critic's Pick"
                                                   New York Times
"A well programmed night"
                                                                                                                     New York Daily News "Editor's Pick"

Apr 19, 2011

It's not a track suit!

Track suits, hoodies, and tube socks...these are things I love. Most days I am wearing one if not all of these things. So, in a rare glimpse, I thought I would share some photographic evidence of me performing in something other than fleece.

Thanks to Anna Rubanova for the photos and to Margot Leitman and Giulia Rozzi for having me on their amazing show, Stripped Stories at UCB Theater. It was a great night all-around!

More photos after the cut...


You can listen to this story on the previously recorded  
"Love" episode of Risk!

No comments: