Press


Time Out New York
"Critic's Pick"
                                                   New York Times
"A well programmed night"
                                                                                                                     New York Daily News "Editor's Pick"

Apr 19, 2015

"Gut Reaction" Film Screening

I'm in the movies! Well, a 10 minute film short, but still...MOVIES!

Steve Burns (Emmy-nominated host of "Blues Clues") and Alexis Sottile (Rolling Stone) teamed up to make the very funny film short, "Gut Reaction." I play an emotional over-eater who basically loses her sh*t at a party upon seeing her ex. Also, I get to make out with a dude. Good times all around!

Big thanks to Steve and Alexis for casting me and to the Bad Film Festival for our debut screening! Here's a shot of my giant mug on the big screen!

Cry-eating my feelings away. Just another night...
And a screen grab just for fun. Plus, I love carbs.


No comments: