Press


Time Out New York
"Critic's Pick"
                                                   New York Times
"A well programmed night"
                                                                                                                     New York Daily News "Editor's Pick"

Mar 3, 2015

Joe's Pub Debut w/the Long-Running LOSER'S LOUNGE!

Oh my goodness, I am beyond excited to have my Joe's Pub debut performing with the amazing and long-running show The Loser's Lounge! This month's installment is The Pretenders vs Blondie. I won't tell you which one I'm singing, but *hint* it's one of those two ;)

Some shows are already sold-out, but you can still grab some last-minute tickets HERE!

I'll be performing Wednesday, March 4th, 9:30pm. Hope to see you there!!! Now, what to wear?...



No comments: