Press


Time Out New York
"Critic's Pick"
                                                   New York Times
"A well programmed night"
                                                                                                                     New York Daily News "Editor's Pick"

Nov 10, 2014

Heading to The Kennedy Center!

Wow, I'm beyond excited to announce that I just found out I'll be performing at the KENNEDY CENTER in D.C. on Sunday, December 7th, 2014, 6pm! The same night as the Kennedy Center Honors where they'll be honoring the likes of Tom Hanks, Lily Tomlin, Al Green, Sting, and Patricia McBride. What sexy dress can I wear to steal Tom Hanks from Rita?
D.C. Story League: A Collection of Funny Holiday Stories
Huge thanks to Scott Michael Shrake and the Story League for having me. The show is taking place on the Millenium Stage and is FREE and open to the public. Full details HERE. Can't wait!!!

(But seriously, what dress should I wear? I love me some Tom Hanks!)

No comments: