Press


Time Out New York
"Critic's Pick"
                                                   New York Times
"A well programmed night"
                                                                                                                     New York Daily News "Editor's Pick"

Feb 14, 2014

I'm Happy In Washington Square Park!

Oh my gosh, this was so much fun to do. Geoffrey Stevens is the creator of "Happy In NYC." What is "Happy In NYC"? I'm so glad you asked:

Inspired by Pharrell's and We Are L.A.'s video for Happy and their 24 Hours of Happy project, I'm shooting various New Yorkers all over the city in places that make them happy.



We got to shoot in Washington Square Park on Valentine's Day where I was very happy and kissed a random dude. This was four minutes of pure dancing fun.

Thanks to Geoffrey for letting me be a part of his series and be sure to check out the rest of his videos. They're like potato chips; you can't watch just one.

No comments: