Press


Time Out New York
"Critic's Pick"
                                                   New York Times
"A well programmed night"
                                                                                                                     New York Daily News "Editor's Pick"

Apr 26, 2017

You Now Have a Date for Saturday Nights!


photo courtesy Craig Ruttle

Hey all! I'm VERY excited to officially announce that I am the new Saturday night piano karaoke player at Sid Gold's Request Room! That means you can find me behind the baby grand each weekend where we can make all your karaoke dreams come true (of course, be sure to double check the Sid Gold's website as sometimes there's schedule changes). 
Huge thanks to Joe McGinty for the amazing opportunity! I love Sid Gold's and my Sid Gold's family! The song list is ever-growing, so be sure to check it out. Stop by, say "hi," and let's sing a tune or two!

No comments: