Press


Time Out New York
"Critic's Pick"
                                                   New York Times
"A well programmed night"
                                                                                                                     New York Daily News "Editor's Pick"

Mar 18, 2014

A Huge "Thank You" and Soon-To-Happen Again!

Wow, it is with great humility and thanks that I share this "thank you" post. We sold out Cornelia Street Cafe with standing room only. I was and am so overwhelmed by everyone who came out to Saturday's piano party. I got to see people I haven't seen in years along with new friends and people I hold so dear. We're already in talks about doing another one. From the bottom of my heart, thank you all so much for coming to the show and making me feel so loved and supported. Now, I'm taking the day off from practicing xo

photo courtesy Tommy Pryor

No comments: